This week is SO good! Jeremy sits down with John Eldredge (one of his heroes) and this conversation is packed with wisdom. Trust me, you do not want to skip this one!
If you have been around for a bit, you know we have been diving into conversations around the impact social media and technology is having on humanity. And in this season of the pandemic, now more than ever we need to take control of our screen time before it takes control of us.
John Eldredge released a book (right before the pandemic - timely!) called Get Your Life Back. It is all about how to find enjoyment and connection again, slow down and take intentional moments to pause with Jesus, and so much more.
This episode is FULL of practical tips … Get ready friends this conversation is super inspiring!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How this current pandemic has shaken our world and revealed roots and foundations.
- What it means to be anchored in “the real”, and how to pursue the real versus the digital.
- Why it is important to pause for 60 seconds and let your soul catch up.
- The value of finding enjoyment in your life again.
- Simple practices to actually incorporate into your life, TODAY!
Links to all the things mentioned:
- John’s Website
- One Minute Pause App
- John’s Book- Wild at Heart
- John’s New Book- Get Your Life Back
- Ransomed Heart Ministries Website
- Severe Mercy Sheldon + Davey
- A Love Letter Life
- The Marriage Journal
- Roloff Weekly Email
Follow us on Instagram:
- Click here to listen on iTunes.
- Click here to listen on Google Play.
- Click here to listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to listen on Spotify.